What is a Bluetooth tracker?
A Bluetooth tracker is a small smart gadget that you can attach to your personal belongings and connect to your phone using Bluetooth. It helps you track your things and locate them by ringing when they get misplaced or lost.
Bluetooth trackers are usually used to find keys, car keys, wallets, bags, backpacks, toys, TV remotes and even small pets.
A tracker will connect to an app on your phone via Bluetooth the first time you set it up and then maintain a connection to your phone for as long as it is in the connection range (60 meters / 200 feet).
- THE LOUDEST AND WATER RESISTANT BLUETOOTH TRACKING DEVICE – Chipolo Plus plays a 100dB loud sound which enables you to find your missing item fast. It’s resistant to water splashes so you can use it in all conditions without having to worry about damaging your tracking device.
- TRACK YOUR VALUABLES – Attach your Chipolo to any item you want to track and connect it to the Chipolo app on your iPhone or Android phone. Misplaced or lost keys? Ring Chipolo from the Chipolo App or see where you last had them on a map if they’re out of the Bluetooth range.
- COMMUNITY SEARCH – Your item isn’t where you where you last had it anymore? No worries, mark it as lost and use our large community to your advantage! When another Chipolo user gets close to your missing item, you will get notified immediately with its current location!
- PHONE FINDER – Double press your Chipolo to make your phone ring even if it’s on silent. You can also use our webapp to see the exact location or to send a message that will appear on your phone.
- IMPROVED STABILITY & GREAT APP RATINGS – Chipolo is incredibly stable combined with a good battery life. Always ring Chipolo when you need it. Chipolo has 4.3 stars on iOS (Apple) and 4 stars on Android (Google). This makes Chipolo the BEST key finder on the market!