- Supports ISO 9141-2, K/L line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, ISO15765-4 protocols
- Can run at a high speed, medium speed and low speed CAN-BUS (Single CAN-BUS diagnosis protocols is supported)
- The OBDII diagnostic connector has a wide compatibility, which doesn’t need to replace other connectors during the test.
- The new hardware is designed with multiple protection, interference and stability. And it is built with a overvoltage protection module,
in order to protect the scanner and vehicle against accidental damage during checking.
- Works well and stably in the extremely cold and hot environment
Quick Test, Read ECU Info., Read DTCs, Erase DTCs, Clear learning value, Data Stream, Actuations, Read freeze frame data, Read/Write VIN, Basic Reset, Control unit adaptations, Throttle adaptations, Air bleeding, Level calibration, Theft alarm Reset, Key programming, Oil change, Idle speed learning, Idle speed Adjustment, Ignition timing adjustment, Camshaft timing control learning, Maintenance functions, ECU Initial startup, ECU initialization
- MCU: ARM7 processor, 66MHz
- Input Voltage: DC 8-18V
- Communication Mode: WIFI
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 120 ºC(-22 to 248 ºF)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 ºC(-22 to 248 ºF)
- Relative Humidity: <90%
- Dimension: 137mm*175mm*63mmUnit
- Weight: 250g (GW)
English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Arabic